Hex wireless evolved with has it very innovative product for enterprise message platform under brand name SMSLane. This plaform cater for two way messaging capability (SMS MT/MO) under cloud based hosted environment. With a client base of more that 48,000, it servs more that 450+ destinations across the globe.
SMS-MT (Outbound push SMS service)
Online SMS or MT (mobile terminated) message from Web is a new invention of information age. One can originate a Short Message from Web instead of conventional mobile handset and submit the message directly to SMS Centre for further delivery on a desired handset. You can also send a messages using customized sender name, so that the recipient will get your personalized name in place of Mobile number, which is otherwise not possible while sending SMS from mobile phones. So, get rid of composing SMS using tiny key of mobile and start sending online SMS.
How SMS-MT works
SMS is a store-and-forward service, meaning that when you send a text message to a friend, the message does not go directly to your friend’s cell phone. The message is stored in the SMSC and then forwarded to the desired mobile phone. In case of Online SMS, a user prepares a short message and submits his message or even bulk messages through Web interface on front end and on back end same is submitted to the SMSC through various protocols, such as HTTP, SMPP etc. and subsequently terminated on desired mobile handset by the SMSC of respective operator.
SMS-MO (In-bound pull SMS Service)
SM-MO is a pull based messaging platfrom which is developer around short/long code. Contarary to push based system, a user types in a message from his handset and sends it to a hosted short/long code, which is captured by our application and details MIS is generated.
Short codes are widely used for value-added services such as television voting, ordering ringtones, charity donations, pulling information from application, sales force automation, interactive campaign and various mobile services.
- Unique National reach
- Automated Two-way Messaging
- Easy to configure Auto Response/ URL Response
- Unlimited Sub-Keyword Facility for multiple types of Queries Processing
- Easy Integration in to Website ODBC Data
- User friendly web based control panel with Excel Export
- Revenue Sharing Mechanism for huge inflow volume
- Detailed listing of Callers for Post-sales promotion
- Free Customised Auto reply on every incoming SMS
- Real Time Web Based Reporting
HW! is providing solutions for short code and mobile marketing for enterprise, industries, marking, classes,school private institute.Also providing solutions for generate traffic.
You may also say One-to-many communications Large volume messaging.
Short message Mobile Terminated (SMS-MT):A message being sent in from a mobile handset or software.MO SMS is a highly effective and practical way for businesses to interact with their customers and staff in real time. Businesses can employ MO services for a range of applications, including on-pack promotions and customer response campaigns, and even for retrieving data from remote field employees.
Usage of MO SMS:
- Bookings – reservation bookings for restaurant, hotel room, ticket etc
- Employee communications – staff out on the road to contact the office
- Marketing – direct response campaigns include your dedicated number in advertising
- Interaction – Listeners can SMS radio station during talkback. Song requests from radio listener.
- Voting/Polls – newspaper, radio or TV station running vote lines or polls
- Competitions -SMS competition to promote your product or service
What we offers to receive SMS
- Dedicated / shared SIM number
- Dedicated / shared short code number
- Long code number
Whenever an incoming SMS is sent SIM number / short code number / long code number, incoming SMS messages sent to your number can be retrieved in one of the following way:
- Login to your web SMS account to view online
- Forward incoming message to your own application/system via callback URL
Short message Mobile Originated (SMS-MO): SMS also known as Bulk SMS, Outbound or Push SMS is essentially the delivery of messages from a mobile business application and custom software applications
- Payment reminder
- New product launch
- Alerts on new or changed conditions
- Statement reminders
- Policy expiry notice
- Thank you message
- Donation request
- Send greetings on festive seasons
- Fraud and transaction alerts
- Follow up message after exhibition
- Event update
- Announcement / news broadcasting
- Internal communication