Short codes are widely used for value-added services such as television voting, ordering ringtones, charity donations, pulling information from application, sales force automation, interactive campaign and various mobile services.
How it works
1. User types in his request for an information and sends it to our Dedicated Short Code Number
2. Received message gets routed to the SMSC of user’s mobile service provider.
3. Short Code number in the operator’s SMSC is mapped to SMSLanes’s SMS Application Server
4. Our SMS Application server processes the request by retrieving the result from the Database Server
5. The result is then pushed back from the SMS Application Server to end user’s Mobile via the SMSC.
- Free URL post
- Free Auto Reply
- Dynamic Auto Reply
- Instant Activation
- Operator wise Report
- State wise report
- Number Search
- Developer API
- Simulator for Testing